Status
Not open for further replies.

memi472

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Very nice solid rust free 1970 street strip Duster
solid original 70 plum crazy Duster. Built 1970 HP 440 with 10:5-1 KB pistons, 586 crowler cam, roller rockers, polished/ ported 906 heads, S.S valves, Eldelbrock Performer, electric fuel pump, completely balanced lower end, polished steel crank, 6 pack balanced rods, 8 QT. pan, all march pulleys, ceramic coated TTI headers, be cool radiator, 727 with cheetah manual reverse valve body and 3000 stall , line lock, B&M shifter with 486 Detroit locker, Moser axels, green bearings, long studs, disc brakes, woodgrain rally dash, Autometer Monster tach, Weld Pro Star 15x3 front runners, 15x8 drag radials on the back, mint stock grill, no rust in the body, trunk or underside anywhere, new front end, new chrome bumpers, drive trail is all fresh with only 4 passes on the strip, ran 3 back to back 7.80's. This is a street strip car and has not been cut up, no tub's or other metal alterations,no bondo or sheet metal replacement, has complete factory dash with rally gauges in exc.cond. with no cracks, door panels and head liner are still in the car in exc. cond.still has factory gas tank and trunk is mint. Way more invested in this car that what is will be sold for. Car still has the fender tag and clean title can easily be street driven. Cage can easily be removed if that is what you want, it is bolted in and just tacked welded. I have lots of paper work with the car. Just about everything on this car is freshly done. Trunk is same color as car, original factory trunk and looks just like new. The undercarriage of the car is mint, uncut, very solid and original. Car has no patches anywhere. Rarely will you ever see a 70 Duster this nice and built as well as this one was. Extremely well built car. Full of good gas and ready to go to the track or have some fun on the street. I also have lots of extras that will be sold with the car or seperate. Other parts are listed below. $12,500.00 0b0.
For 58 more pics click on this link:
http://dlsclassicmuscle.com/detail-57-plymouth-440-plymouth-duster-1970.php

New Duster 6 pack AAR hood I purchased from AAR in Florida.$500
I also have a set of correct bucket seats and rear seat for 70 Duster. $500

New 440 street motor, all fresh with documentation and has ran on the motor stand for break in. Carb.to Pan. All machine work done at Wilkerson Mach. shop in Springfield. IL. 74 motor home block tanked, fluxed and decked. All new engine parts from Mancini. 284-484 MP cam, heads open chamber 2.08-1.74 decked and everything new, new mopar performance HD. cam & lifters
Steel motor home crank polished & balanced, 6 PK. rods balanced, new SS valves, MP intake, KB 9.5-1 flat tops. $1500 obo

2 -489 center sections, one 69 and other 70 $300 for both
Need to clean my garage out, so time to sell listed items plus other stuff.
Call Don @ 217-629-8990 or cell 217-652-6884
any additional Pictures will be e-mailed upon request( please send your email address to [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back