-
Status
Not open for further replies.

SLOPAR72

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Pictures will not be posted until later in the week due to my work schedule.

This is a good block. Recently running and has extremely low use since the machine work was done however this was all done back in 1985.

You will need to be within driving distance to Richmond, Va. as this is pickup only and if you do not understand machine work bring someone you know that does so there is no misunderstanding about the block and the buyer walks away getting what they paid for.

Price is firm and there is also a steel crank from the motor that may be for sale but I do not have details on it at the moment other than it came out of this block and in working order.

All interested parties please PM me.

$500.00 and zipcode is 23222

JW

Last edited:
Pictures will not be posted until later in the week due to my work schedule.

This is a good block. Recently running and has extremely low use since the machine work was done however this was all done back in 1985.

You will need to be within driving distance to Richmond, Va. as this is pickup only and if you do not understand machine work bring someone you know that does so there is no misunderstanding about the block and the buyer walks away getting what they paid for.

Price is firm and there is also a steel crank from the motor that may be for sale but I do not have details on it at the moment other than it came out of this block and in working order.

All interested parties please PM me.

JW

Price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back