Status
Not open for further replies.

MOPARJ

What can I upgrade now?
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have two project cars for sale in my fathers yard that I will never get to, so I am selling.

The first is a 1971 Dodge Dart Swinger that was originally a slant six/904 combo. The motor and trans are gone. The interior is all there, but the seat s have a few tears here and there, but nothing that cannot be fixed. The headliner is completely out of the car. The 7 1/4 was working when the car was running. The body is straight, with the exception of a small dent on the front right fender which can be pulled out. There are a few holes in the fender on the left from where a dent must have been pulled before. That fender will need some massaging, but should be fixed easily enough. The bumper in the rear is straight and the lights are there. The only major rust I can find is on the lower right quarter and its not major. There is some surface rust in the trunk floor and flors inside, but no real cancer. It was originally olive green, but that paint is more than shot and the red primer is showing in places and there is some minor surface rust appearing on the roof, but that can be easily sanded away. All and all, these early 70 A bodies are becoming harder to find and this can be an excellent solid project for someone who wants it. The tires are still ok and there is one hub cap missing. Because the 70 and 71s are harder to get and more desirable, I would still like to get $1,000 or very best offer. I have all of the paper work that was given to me a year ago when sold, but it is not in my name. That should not be a huge issue. This is local pickup only in Ventura, California. PM me if you want to see the car or are interested. Sorry no pics, as my home cpu is down.

I also have a 1965 Dodge Dart two door with a 273. The 273 is shot with a few burnt valves and I took the rocker assembly off. The trans needs major work too and leaks severly. The interior pieces are mostly there, but the seats are nearly obliterated and need major attention. The body isnt totally trashed, but the lower quarter are rusty and the front bumper is pushed in somewhat. There is no paint on it, as it is grey primer. Most of the glass is in good shape. I have no papers for this, as I lost them in my garage somewhere. For now, this can be taken as a parts car only. The first $300 takes it and it ofcourse needs to be hauled away. It is in the same place as the 71 in Ventura, Ca for local pickup only. PM me with any interest.

Thanks yall.

Justin

Is the 65 Dart a 2-door? Wow, that seems like a great deal, if I lived closer, I would buy the Dart!

Is the 65 Dart a 2-door? Wow, that seems like a great deal, if I lived closer, I would buy the Dart!

Its rough though, but $300 may be good enough for what parts one can salvage, or even for just the 273 block. And yes, its a two door.

BUMP......

I will now take $975 ovbo, as I need room in my fathers yard where he parks the trucks and equipment...

I am working on pictures...

Please PM me or call at 805 822 7187 if you are within striking range and would like to view the car personally.

It needs to go....:-|

Justin

Hey J...

What color combo is the 71? Not like I need another stinking A-body. :lol:

Hey J...

What color combo is the 71? Not like I need another stinking A-body. :lol:

I forgot the exact name and code, but the original faded paint is olive green. Would be a good car if you wanted to drop a small block in it that you have lying on the ground, which I am sure you do....lol, then turn and sell again. I was surprised when I bought it originally how decent the fron tgrill piece is, with no major cracks.:toothy7:

Is it green interior as well? Vinyl top? If so what color top? Thanks.

Shoot me the codes if you get a chance. Thanks

Is it green interior as well? Vinyl top? If so what color top? Thanks.

Shoot me the codes if you get a chance. Thanks

ROB,

It is all green interior. It may have been a vinyl top at one time, but currently isnt. I will drop by the yard this afternoon and get the vin. The papers are at my girlfriends pad.

I will get the number to you later this afternon, unless you want me to give you a call

Justin

Call me if you like, PM-email work as well. VIN isn't important, curious about the fender tag codes.

1971 Dart, still $925 obo.....have title somewhere, but misplaced somewhere.
would have to file for lost pink of bought, or could be used as an excellent parts car

I am still needing to rid of the 1965 2 door dart. I found the keys and have all of the paperwork, although my girlfriend never changed the name over.

Good project, needs a lot of work and new or rebuild the 273, but its got a lot of potential.

Now $365 ovbo

In SOuthern California, pm me of interested in viewing the car. I still have no capability to post pics yet.

Also for sale: 1981 Dodge Sportsman Brougham 19 ft motorhome, 440-3 engine, nice interior, runs excellent, as seen in Ventura County California Craigslist: $4150 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back