1972 Dart LS swap

-
Corvette LS mount pedestals. Some swapped out the whole K member. To much expense and trouble for K member swap and not necessary.. imo. Exhaust is the hardest unless you go itty bitty engine and turbo it with some kinda upside down or backwards manifolds or headers. Haven’t found any good na exhaust ideas yet.

I am thinking about this as well.. What did you do for motor mounts? Looking up your post in a few.
FABO member Dave Akre and I worked on a design together since he was doing the same swap and could weld. He went with solid mounts I went with poly ones. There are pictures posted on my thread.

Corvette LS mount pedestals. Some swapped out the whole K member. To much expense and trouble for K member swap and not necessary.. imo. Exhaust is the hardest unless you go itty bitty engine and turbo it with some kinda upside down or backwards manifolds or headers. Haven’t found any good na exhaust ideas yet.
The closest ones I've seen that would come close to clearing the steering shaft and box were these.
Patriot Tight Tuck Headers H8086

Hi everyone🤗. I am a new member and so glad that I found you. A little about my project. I have owned this car since I was 9. Built it, drive it, wrecked it, started restoring it about 10 years ago. Got married to my childhood friend and adopted his son, and then we had 2 kids together. So now we are current.

I am restoring my 72 Dodge Dart swinger. But putting an LS engine and finding it difficult with the oil pan. Does anyone know where I can buy the oil pan to fit around the center link?

Where did you get your motor mounts?

-
Back