-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnsDart72

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Ok, I was new to the Mopars and like them, but have to go back to the Bow-Ties. So, I am selling my 1972 Dodge Dart Swinger. It's equipped with the 225 slant 6, P.S., A.C. automatic, Power disc brakes (which I thought was unuasual for a 6), am radio, and seems to have a light package--map light, trunk-etc. The gentleman who the car was bought from was the original owner and is now 91 years old. The exterior is Honeydew, interior is Ember gold and has a black vinyl top. Only rust i see is small dimples starting under the vinyl top below the rear glass--(not major--never any water in trunk. Always garaged and in real nice shape with less than 69,*** miles at time of ad. If you looking for a real nice original car that has not been modified in any way, this may be what you are looking for. Located in alexandria, Virginia. $3,950 is what i need for the car. Some extra parts with car. I'm terrible with digital cameras, but can manage to send some pictures using my scanner to your email address. I don't know how to post them on this site, however I don't think the purchaser will be dissappointed.

oh you don't have to go back to bow tie;)
But I do have to give your props for a nice ad other then pics. If you want you can email to me and I can post them for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back