Status
Not open for further replies.

68GTconvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Contact seller
1972 Plymouth Scamp
This is a project car with a strong running 318 with edelbrock performer 4 barrel intake and edelbrock carb. It starts right up.
The trans is a 727 that slips a bit but i drove it home. I think the rear wheel cylinders are locked up b/c I can't get it to move very well in reverse.
The interior seats are in pretty good shape.
Front disk brakes.
Rear 7 1/4 with sway bar
Small bolt ralley rims with good BFG's.
Has the trim in the trunk.

The rear panel was cut out b/c of typical vinyl top rust. I have the rear window and a replacement piece to weld in place.
Also the passenger window is broken but i have a replacement.

This is a running project with a california title. It will need to be towed.
I have more pics if you want them.

$1500

IMG_1775.jpg

IMG_1776.jpg

IMG_1774.jpg

IMG_1773.jpg

IMG_1766.jpg

IMG_1765.jpg

IMG_1758.jpg

IMG_1763.jpg

What a waste of a scamp...Someone needs to buy this car...Dont part it yet, if you were closer I would grab it..

I might want the radiator and all the alternator brackets/spacers/bolts, and also the water pump pulley...Let me know...I am also in Cali, Gilroy to be exact...

I might want the radiator and all the alternator brackets/spacers/bolts, and also the water pump pulley...Let me know...I am also in Cali, Gilroy to be exact...

Radiator didn't leak when i drove it home. Let me know if you want it. I think i am going to try to keep the motor together and sell it as a running piece. PM me.

What do you want for the body after you take the front seat only, engine & Radiator and the other parts requested to this point out? I would have to have it shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back