-
Status
Not open for further replies.

srt8

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1972 plymouth duster supercharged 340 bored .30 over steel crank,eagle rods,srp pistons, high volume oil pump, morroso 7 quart oil pan, w2 race heads,blower grind cam,holley strip denominator intake custom 750 blow through carb, 2'' headers ,3.5'' exhaust, a 1000 fuel pump, d2 procharger 15lbs boost too much to list.$12500 canadian o.b.o. http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1972-Plymouth-Duster-Coupe-W0QQAdIdZ385809160. For a walk around video go to youtube and search 1972 duster by VHJRV .

Ya the car really comes to life when i hit the throttle. My neighbours love me thats why i always get those noise complaint getting cards from the local police department. LOL

Its a fresh motor so it hasn't seen the track yet but we estimate low 10 high 9s can't wait its going to be a fun ride

The car has never been to the track but it does have a 6 point roll bar which I know its not good enough for that fast of a time but I'm hopeing to get up there on a test and tune night and get one good pass in before they kick us off the track . I did that with my srt8 jeep 11.7 then got sent back home .

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back