-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1Dart2NV

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello FABO Community * I haven't posted in some time - busy,busy with the good old winter projects * What I have now for sale is a 73 Dart Swinger I purchased from New Mexico * It's a very solid old drag car that was setup with a big block * It has some old school rear suspension work done as you see in the pictures * The rear is a 8-1/4 Sure-grip with 4.10's * The interior is mostly intact with just some dash pieces missing * I don't know what the Rally wheels came off of - but there in good shape & the tires are excellent.

I have a rebuilt 1962 date coded 383 that goes with it - but I don't have a transmission or exhaust * I'm asking $3,500.00 & I'm always willing to trade cars or parts as long as they're MOPAR.

If you're interested in seeing more pictures & would like more info - feel free to PM me - email me direct at [email protected] or call 845-473-9300 days
845-546-5523 nights or weekends before 9pm EST my name is Dan * Us old timers like to turn in early as we need our rest - LOL

Located in New York 12590

73 Dart.jpg

1973 Dart.jpg

1973 Dart1.jpg

1973dart2.jpg

1973dart3.jpg

1973dart4.jpg

Nope - still has the factory 4-1/2 bolt pattern all the way around * Alot of Ford's & AMC's have the same 5 on 4-1/2 bolt circle. Dan

Hello All: Just wanted to give you all an update. To answer a question one member asked me through a PM - Yes the rear springs have been relocated. There's plenty of room for a large tire as long as you have the right rim off-set.

Okay - the Dart is now in the bodyshop for paint. This isn't going to be no $5,000 - $10,000 job. I told the guy Good Driver Quality * After all
it's basically a drag car anyway.

I'm going with FY3 Citron or Curious Yellow whatever you want to call it * Yes I'm having him do the jams - but not the engine compartment * I'm also adding Demon / Dart Sport dual snorkle reproduction scoop form Herb's * Yes there's going to be a painted on Black rump stripe.

And yes the price is going to go up some * But as the old saying still goes * Cash talks & you know the rest - LOL

Oh there was one other question - paperwork * As this is a rust free New Mexico Dart all it's life - it comes with a signed New Mexico bill of sale only * So if you have plans of returned the old war horse to the street - best check with your state DMV first * Here in NY it's no big deal
just a pencil rubbing of the vin & the bill of sale is all that's required.

I don't remember if I mentioned - the interior is mostly all there * Wipers - lights - heater etc. are all intact * No roller bar or any other non-sense * Just a good old bracket racer that ran in the high 12.00's.

If you have question & not insults - feel free to PM me - Thank you people & have a great day - Think Spring !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back