-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DARTBOY340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
selling 73 dart sport, has redone 318. has not been fired. needs carb and fuel line to fuel pump.battery tray, and cabbles. it has hooker headers.727 trans., 7 1/4 rear. has power steering power disc brakes. interior is in good condition other than driver seat is torn. blue interior originaly B5 blue car. interior is out of car. needs driver floor patched,rear quarter panels and trunk extensions. front fenders need replaced. hood,trunklid and door s are all good. no rust on b-pillar strikers.

$800 319-400-7052 or [email protected]

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

DID YOU TRADE A 91 FIREBIRD FOR THIS CAR A FEW WEEKS AGO? If so, why are you selling it so fast? I called about it the night the guy dropped it off.

lost my job that next monday and need some money, it sucks!!! big plans down the toilet. need to sell ASAP!!!!

lost my job that next monday and need some money, it sucks!!! big plans down the toilet. need to sell ASAP!!!!

Needs gone this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clock:

no interior shots becaause it is packed with parts, all good except for carpet- gone, and torn front seat, dash and door panels are good and is headliner. also have original paperwork

IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

post some better pics......can't even tell what the car is..does it have interior ....just trying to help your sale out....try getting pics of the complete car....sides back and front.....

no fold down rear seat. what extra parts do you want? i'll give you another 318, i don't have much 73 stuff only 72 and older

he is a dash shot it has a small hole that you can't see in the pic and a pic of a tear i found on the driver door panel by where the seat belt is

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

$800!!!!!!! needs to go or it will sit outside!!!!! nobody wants a mopar to sit outside!!!!! c'mon redone motor with hooker headers,with 727,power disc brakes and power steering, worth more than that.

front fenders are not repairable in my opinion. and the drivers floor needs replaced/patched, and front of the driverside rocker needs patched

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back