-
Status
Not open for further replies.

isabil22

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I don't know if they make these in reproduction can someone please advise. If not I need to buy both sides if anyone has some that the holes are not stripped out,and are in good shape.Please advise if I can use other years. I am talking about the front ones. thanks Bill

Interchange is '73-'74 Dart. The Mexican repro ones aren't 100-point show-winners, but they are certainly decent enough for a daily driver and they're better than cracked-to-hell originals, and you can't beat the price, see here (auction's over, but I'm sure he has more of them). Here are some pics of the Mexican lenses installed:

73_74_Dart_Park_Turn_Lenses_1.jpg

73_74_Dart_Park_Turn_Lenses_2.jpg

73_74_Dart_Park_Turn_Lenses_3.jpg

Sweet! I was going to post this same question last night. Mine are intact but have stress cracks.

These were known to scratch easy and develop stress cracks....Every one I have seen on a car has stress cracks .....I happen to have a NOS one and it doesn't have any cracks but it is not for sale....I am just posting a pic for comparison purposes......here is a pic of it and I will tell you what those mexican repros look pretty damn good in comparison ....Im impressed....Except I'm sure they don't have the chrysler logos and numbers on them...but for a driver, who cares?

dartparkinglight.jpg

Another option: these (particular, specific) clear-lens/chrome-mask LED front park/turn lamps are exactly the right size and shape to fit perfectly in the '73-'74 Dart grille cutouts if you remove the original lenses and shave 1/8" off the plastic ridges at the left and right edges of the cutouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back