1973 duster fender lip chrome trim

-
I want to replace the chrome, screw in metal trim on my wheel well lip ....does anyone know where these can be bought.??

are you missing the one you have or do you have one that can be repaired?

I can fix the damaged one if you hit a dead end

RPMONGOOSE,

How badly damaged can the wheel lip trim be and still be repaired? Thanks for letting me jump in here.

Mike

they can be pretty dang rough before I can't fix it, I had to fix a set for a Starsky n Hutch type car because they were impossible to acquire but the set ended up costing about two hundred bones each.

I felt sorry for the fellow due to cost but i needed to get paid for my effort, I told him the cost before starting and he said go for it.

They looked very nice when finished and he couldn't have been happier.

thanks for the info...let me know if he has some to get rid of.

Word from him is they never had them on Dusters or Demons, only on Dart Sports. He said the holes are there leading many to believe they came with them but as already stated, only Dart Sport came with them.

Bottom line, he has none---sorry

Word from him is they never had them on Dusters or Demons, only on Dart Sports. He said the holes are there leading many to believe they came with them but as already stated, only Dart Sport came with them.

Bottom line, he has none---sorry

I've got a 98,000 original mile, original paint and interior '73 Duster that had them. I have no doubt they came on the car, along with the rocker panel molding. This car was completely unmolested. It even had the original radiator hoses on it.

-Brad

-
Back