1974 dodge colt

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Cosworth Colt?? Probably lucky if it runs with the Mitsubishi engine it should have.

Not me
I had a 72 colt gt coswerth 4 speed that out ran bro Kens 71 318 Satellite
That car was fast two carb.
Same *** the vega gt

Funny how mad jack can come and talk in the chat room and not reply to his for sale post. Not even an e-mail response after I sent questions to him.
I don't know, maybe it's just me.

All I can say is I'm not computer savy and didn't know or could find my thread that I posted? To the inquires about pictures again I'm having trouble getting my scanner to do what it's suppose to do. If you do email me I will try and answer your qestions..since the explation about this cars history and the chassis may be long if you give me your phone number I'll call you (my dime) and explain it all to you. again I oppologize to all. I'm older and have trouble with understanding this computer. If I have offended anyone sorry didn't mean to and if I knew how to erase my thread I would do so, and try and sell the car a different way. thanks the madjackrabbit..(GERRY)

I'm really not sure..have the books and will have to look..the full story on this car is lenthly so if you email me your phone number I'll call you ( my dime) and try and answer your questions thanks

Hi Gerry.
No appologize nessasary.
Just that without a location in the ad, and no response to my e-mail, I was wondering what happened.
If nothing else I would like to hear about the history of the car and the chassis, if you don't mind posting it here. I'm sure others would like to read about it also.
A price would also be useful, for people searching for a vehicle of this type.
I for one like the small cars like the Arrow and colt. What a powere to weight ratio rush driving one of these must be.

And right now there are 5 people reading this thread so there must be other people interested in a Colt with chassis.

I'm not reading it, I was just, errr, never mind....

Here's some info Gerry gave me on the car and chassis.

the car was shipped to me from calif. I've never driven it..when it came it had a spider in it..and I don't like spiders..so the guy had to unload it himself..I don't think I ever have sat in the car.. it has been pushed around my storage area on skates was told that there was somrthing wrong with the motor and it didn't run..I don't know like I said I haven't done a thing with it..I'm asking 1750 for the car and 2500 for the chassis wich comes to 4250..BUT I will take 3500 for ir all which encludes front disk brakes, steering master cyclinder and there maybe someother little things that would all go with the car and chassis..also have a 440 and 4 old syle hemis,,so hope this will help

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back