1974 Dodge Dart Sport slant six, auto, bucket seats, fold down rear seat, $800.00

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel_depetro

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I bought this car from a fellow member on F.A.B.O. on October 16th, 2012 and only wanted some of the parts that come on and with the car.
The car does have the dash mounted VIN tag, fender tag, and the numbers match the radiator support.
The car does have rust in the front floor pans and the trunk pan. The car is sold with a bill of sale only. I will do whatever I can to assist with getting a title should you choose to do so. The previous owner is also very cooperative.
The bucket seats are rough, as is a lot of the interior.
The car is complete, but does not run. I have not messed with it at all. As I previously stated I just wanted some of the parts that were on and with the car when I purchased it.
It's not a perfect car, but it is a pretty nice start for a Mopar on the cheap, and one that was optioned pretty sweetly from the factory. Originally a beautiful B5 blue car.
This car was originally a bucket seat, fold down rear seat, console, disc brake, sway bar, AM/FM radio, ... Unfortunately most of that stuff is no longer with the car. The car is now a column shift.
I do have everything except the AM/FM radio to put make it correct should the buyer want to purchase that stuff separately. I also have a set of very nice straight & rust free fenders and I also have extra doors available.

Price (as~is described) = $800.00

Location = Marquette, MI 49855 (I can also deliver anywhere in the U.S., and do it reasonably)

*The hood has been changed to a stock hood that in great shape (the non original to this particular car factory snorkel scoop & hood is being sold separately).
**The front rallye wheels and widened rear chrome wheels are not included (selling separately).

P1050329.jpg

P1050321.jpg

P1050333.jpg

P1050322.jpg

P1050330.jpg

P1050318.jpg

P1050324.jpg

No problem, I understand how life goes.

That is 1,125 miles, quite a haul.

I'd typically charge $1,000.00 for delivery to that destination if you needed the car immediately, so $1,800.00 shipped/total.

If you were patient and flexible and allow me time [possibly a few weeks] to secure another load (or two, or three), than I could deliver it for $750.00 and I'd cut you a break on the price of the car making it an even $1,500.00 delivered/total/B].

I can work with you on a time frame, you noted you wanted some things off the car, can you send picture as to what i would be getting once you have got what you want off the car. I'm in no big hurry.
Thanks

Nice Roadrunners and is that a 73 Duster?
The Green-ish & yellow car is a 1969 Coronet, the burnt orange car is a 1970 Road Runner, and the copper Duster is my 1974 360 4-speed.

Got any pictures of the in side and under the hood ?
No interior shots, yet.
Here is an engine picture (the headers are not being sold with the car, the car will have a stock exhaust manifold installed):
P1050378.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back