1974 Duster, Spokane, Washington Craigslist.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

damnimcooltom

Too Cool For School
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I don't know this guy, but thought maybe someone out there may be interested. $2000

http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/1964547663.html

Pet emergency forces sale really Dont want to sell but Left with no choice its either this or put my Dog down and shes one of the family... Ok so i have a 1974 Plymouth Duster 62,000 miles Factory Bucket Seats Automatic on the floor No power steering came with a 318. Baissically a Drag car setup, it currently has a 318 in it with some mods done it has rebuilt heads with less then 100 miles on them they have Titanium Triple set Springs Titanium Vlaves and Seats The Motor has a Purple Shaft Cam in it 512 lift 294 duration it has an old points style distributer over all a good motor just needs a new carb the one on it works but seems like the floats might be stuck... Has 2 904 Auto Transmissions Could use a Stall Converter to Run Smoother Strong little car just needs to be Restored or put it back together and drive it i have all parts for it except carpet and headliner I also have an extra grille and Hood for the car It has Drag slicks on the back on 15x10 American Racing Nitro wheels The chrome is peeling i have 4 of these wheels all by 10 wide on the front it has 2 14x7 Mopar Slots with almost new tires one leaks slighlty body is in fair condition for the year driver side will need new lower quarter panel and could use new floor pan on drivers side front but still solid car had some body work started about 7 years ago witch now is beat back up a little one side is spray painted with primer the other has partial spray painted primer to keep from rusting there is Real Primer under the Spray can.Has origanle shifter and Console but also have a B&M Slap Stick witch i was in the process of installing has Fuel cell in trunk and lines to Hook it up needs to be done factory tank was damaged and did not hold fuel The fuel cell is a brand new 10 gallon with sending unit tons of extra gaskets and odds and ends car has Washington Hulk slip so will need to go threw state patrol for title Wish i could keep it and finish it But at this time My Dog is way more important then the car priced at $2000 obo for Quick sale need at least 1800 for her Surgery thank you Wes. 509-270-8207 Pics are of a few weeks ago passenger side is now primered grey with rattle can and quarter panel of drivers side as well. Please help my dog get her surgery before its to late thank you Wes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back