-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1967BarracudaGeorge

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
I have a very rusty '74 Mercury Grand Marquis. 460, C6 transmission and a 9 inch rear-end.
The car hasn't been on the road since the '80's. Consider all parts to be cores. The car is a roller with keys. Complete including fender skirts.
Bill of sale
Willing to trade for a Mopar big block bell housing, or $500.

Located in Liberty County, Texas. Approximately one hour between Houston and Beaumont.
Pictures will hopefully come within the next few weeks.

Does this 460 have a Thermoquad carb on it? If so-can you give me the casting number off of the intake manifold. I would be interested in that if you part it out. Thanks. Send me a PM.

You might want to be specific about "which" big block bellhousing you need, as there are several different ones.

Does this 460 have a Thermoquad carb on it? If so-can you give me the casting number off of the intake manifold. I would be interested in that if you part it out. Thanks. Send me a PM.
I've had the car for over 20 years and never had the air cleaner off. When I can, I'll look.

More parts included:

New distributor, water pump and radiator from an '89 Ford F-350 460.

Will also trade for specific '67 to '69 Barracuda parts and or big block Mopar parts, etc.

I got a deal on a bellhousing today, but the car is still available.
I'm interested in various '67-'69 Barracuda parts, 440 roller rockers and possibly who knows what else.
If you're interested, let me know what you have to trade and or some cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back