-
Status
Not open for further replies.

swifterthanyou

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
This listing is for a 1975 Plymouth Duster with a clear title that was signed by the previous owner. It is a 318 V8 car with a 904 transmission, 8.25” open rear and big bolt pattern wheels. Automatic on the column, bench seat, vinyl top (with all of the trim pieces including the non-reproduced A-Pillar time pieces), power disc brake, power steering AC car. $1200 OBO.

I am selling as is in a non-running condition as evidenced by the pictures. It has rust and rot in the usual spots on most A-Body cars (front floor boards, quarter panels, trunk, rocker panels) however, the doors, fenders, deck lid and hood appear to be fairly clean but be aware that this car has been repaired and repainted somewhere in its life.

Car started out as light grey color with broad multi color stripe that ran down the sides of the car below the body line. Interior has combo cloth/vinyl multi color as seen in the photos.

I am selling to raise funds to keep a roof over my children’s heads and will be selling a few cars and parts separately.

Because the car is still on my trailer, I am willing to transport and deliver it locally for a reasonable additional fee.

This car is very restorable but I purchased it for parts and it has may good parts for project builders as listed but not limited too below:

Fenders, doors, glass, hood, deck lid, rear tail light assemblies (good condition), grill and headlight assemblies, upper door plastic trim, sail panel trim, vinyl top trim, drip rail trim, seats, seat belt set, instrument cluster, interior AC dash components, V8 spool type small block K-Frame, power big bolt disc brake change over, 8.25” rear with 10”x2.5” drum brakes (needed when changing to big bolt pattern axles in 8.75” rears), dual chrome sport mirrors (driver side is remote type), 318 engine, missing a few parts, 273/318 motor mounts, matching sets of door/trunk/ignition switch locks and keys etc…

I know I can make more money taking the time to break the car down and sell off the parts separately but have too many things to list and not enough time to make it happen.

Please send me a PM if you are intested. If car does not sell within the next few weeks (also listed on EBay and Craigslist), I will consider parting it out but please give me a couple of weeks before sending requests.

Car is located 40 minutes south of Baltimore, 20 minutes south east of Annapolis and 15 minutes east of 495 beltway.

Attachments

• IMG_1408.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 1,373
  • IMG_1409.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 1,071
  • IMG_1411.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 949
  • IMG_1412.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 936
  • IMG_1414.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 951
  • IMG_1415.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 939
  • IMG_1417.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 971
  • IMG_1418.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 947
  • IMG_1413.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 936
  • IMG_1416.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 942
Actually looks like a great Parts car for someone. Or for you to part out and sell. JM2C

Started it at $1400 and now is at $1200 but may entertain reasonable offers if they are made sooner than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back