-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Expire

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have this posted everywhere else and really would like it gone so I'll give it a try here as well..

I have a 1983 BMW 528e 4door E28 (rolling shell/parts car) with a great body and transmission.
Car is located about 40mins from Pittsburgh in New Kensington PA.

We bought the car as a winter project, but lost interest. Body is solid, currently in primer. Good glass all around.

Car has a brand new auto craft battery and some extra parts in the trunk. Engine does not run, last time it ran the transmission shifted well and was solid. Has ASA Revolution wheels with BF Goodrich tires on it, small amount of curb rash. We still have the original seats, just not currently bolted in the car. Seats are Laguna blue leather with decent front seats, some sun damage on the rear's. No carpet in the car. Car was an original Polaris Silver w/ Laguna Blue Interior. Dash has some cracks, radio is not in car either. Replaced ignition, do not have door keys.

I have the clean title in my name. Bumpers were compressed. Just changed Trans Fluid and oil when it was running.

The engine is the i6 M20 Motronic, odometer says 98k. Odometer exempt on title.

-Motor does not run ( had a miss but eventually choked it self out, poss. popped the ecu)
- Body is solid, and painted in some cheap primer, ready to be reprimed or painted
- Not much rust at all, interior had very little, exterior was coated in bed liner by prev owner, we resanded and primed
-Trans shifted smooth, 5 speed M
- inner shell is stripped and partly sanded
- comes with a couple spare parts
- The style 5s will not be included as they are now my coffee table in my new apartment.

I have an album of some other photos: http://s1062.photobucket.com/user/Th...?sort=3&page=1

I'm looking for $400 OBO, will trade for '74 Duster parts, or can add some cash on top if you have a 440/auto 727

Just would like it gone soon, if no bites, will probably just scrap it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back