Status
Not open for further replies.

dodgepower

i dont take any chit
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is my dads 1992 Dakota has a 3.9 magnum V6 a A500od tans and 8 1/4. dash is ripped apart but have the parts to put it back together. the seats are good but the headliner is falling down and the carpet is junk. the heat and A/C do not work the radio is the same way. the od would work if it had a switch the fuel gauge works below a 1/8 of a tank. the box has a bit of rust on it. the rockers have a little rust the front fenders have rust the frame is good. new shocks up front. needs a windshield, it leaks a little and has a crack going from top to bottom. runs good drives good, has a vibration that comes in at 20mph and fades out around 35-40mph.no e-brake. we worked this truck taken scrap to the yard in late winter has sat for a few weeks but still pops right off. would make a grate hot rod truck project, a parts truck, or a daily driver for some one. asking $1200 for it. make a offer it will be considered. need to sell due to insurance jumping up after buying a 2002 durango. im having trouble resizing pic, give a little wile, will have them up soon.

OK got one resized,

truck 007.jpg

Should have at least moved it out on to the street before the pic was taken and mowed the lawn where it sits, Bubba....

Anyone want more info on this truck PM me or Jamison. I do all the work on his parents vehicles and know this little bad boy inside and out.

Location is in Jamison's avatar: Watkins Glen, NY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back