-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MRL Performance

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1999 Acrtic Cat ZRT 600 for sale(pics coming soon). It has around 5900miles, is super clean, stock engine(not raced, just trail ridden), SLP plastic skis, M10 rear suspension, always washed after rides and stored INSIDE during off season. These things are super fast and a whole lot of fun to ride. The M10 makes for a real nice ride. Well taken care of and is trail ready!

Asking $2000 obo. You have to come and get it. Its in Chesaning, MI 48616.

Pics for ya. It has great compression, 120psi stone cold in all 3 cylinders. Super clean. Its set up for an electric start, just needs a new motor and the battery box/wiring needs to be hooked back up. But you will not need it, it starts on the first pull!

Comes with NEW carbides, has good studs in track. Track is only 4 seasons old, it was replaced when the FAST M10 rear suspension was installed. Clutch was re-done last season, new belt installed. No tears in the seat, like new. No cracks in the windshield. No body damage. Everything works. This is a great sled.

You will NOT find a Better equipped, cleaner Arctic Cat ZRT 600 for the asking price of $2000 obo. Heck, the M10 is over $1000 alone!!!!

Attachments

• ZRT 600-1.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 903
  • ZRT 600-2.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 626
  • ZRT 600-3.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 723
  • ZRT 600-4.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 625
  • ZRT 600-5.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 605
  • ZRT 600-6.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 622
About 150 miles south. Jump on 127 to 57 and your here. Its definitely worth the trip, this sled is super nice!!!! Most of the ZRT's I see that are clean are going for $1500, but the dont have the FAST M10. If you need any more pics of anything, let me know.

Man I have seen a lot of these for sale latly good luck

I have been out of sledding for 20 years now and since I live up here would like to get back into it and would trust buying one off of a fellow member here. Can you explain what the FAST M10 is for a newbee ??

An M10 is a after market rear suspension. It has more travle and better geometry and better FOX shocks than the stock suspension. They are over $1000. It makes for a great ride, and a smooth landing when you do jumps and stuff. Fully adjustable http://www.teamfast.com/products/m10-ss/#/images/product/galleries/M10-SS/m10ss_med.jpg

I know there a re a lot of sleds for sale right now, its that time of year. This one is super clean, well taken care of and has some sweet options.

Snow will be here before you know it. This is a great sled and its in perfect condition. It truly is trail ready. It has been run with Amsoil 2 stroke oil its whole life, and shows no sign of wear and the power is as strong today as the day it was built. Why buy new for $10K when you can have this beauty for 1/10th the price!

$2000 or best offer

If you know someone thats in the market for a great sled, pass this along.

I need this gone. I know there are a lot of them for sale, but I have yet to see one this clean with an M10 suspension.

Im willing to listen to any offers. You never know, you might score a great deal. Im not going to ride anymore, no time.

I dont want it to sit here, I want someone to enjoy it this winter. This thing is super nice and very fast, it runs perfect and everything works like new.

I might even listen to any trade ideas.

Snow is flying. Im going to let it go for $1800 obo. This is a trail ready sled just jump on and GO!

OK this has got to go its taking up valuable shop space. This is a STEAL and my final offer.

$1300 CASH! Come and get it.

I need this sled gone out of my shop. Anyone want a sled for summer drags or get it all hoped up for next winter?

I will take offers as I just want it gone. I have a bottom dollar(under $1000), pm me for more info.

Off season steal. Someone out there needs this sled. $1000? Its like new and run perfect. Come on, you know you want one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back