-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DARTBOY340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
looking to sell my 2 demons. the first demon is 71 /6 car daily driver. runs and drives great. rust free hood,doors,trunklid,great dash. otherwise rusty!! demon #2 is a 340 4spd car basket case. all torn down to bare bones. car was to rusty to save so it got re-bodied with another 340 4spd duster. switched out tail panels. cut out all the numbers off the original body if anyone wants the numbers to put on the duster body. comes with extra hoods, duel snorkel hood scoop, extra fenders,extra nice dash, tons of extra parts and all of the original parts that came off the car. most of build sheet is gone due to mice. but have fender tag. original a 4 silver with hood treatment. has 3.55 8 3/4, manual disc brakes, manual steering. it has new front floor pans. started patching engine bay and rocker panels. i have new trunk floor, trunk extensions, and 1/4 panels. have original trans but no 340. but i have a 318 that can go with it. (because it's in my way) i have no pics of the 340 car because it is in storage and wrapped up. i'm sure i forgot some things, but you get the point. running parts car and stripped 340 car and lots of parts. you get seel wheels.
located near iowa city.

thanks! $6000 obo for both cars

[email protected]

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back