Not open for further replies.

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
We have a few A-bodys for sale.
#1, 67 dart factory slant 6 car. No M/T. Has a nice 73 duster front clip on the car now. The rear 1/4s are not bad. This car is out of AZ. The car has 70-74 A-body buckets in it. Great race car project. $1000 obo
#2, 71 Duster 318 auto. Car han no trans. there is a full set of rallys on the car. This car is a factory FJ6 Go Green car with factory black stripe and int. There is NO rust on this car. Does need front fenders and a grille do to damage. There is no structrul damage. CA car. Has fender tag. $2400 obo
#3, 71 Demon /6 Auto no m/t. This car would make a great 340 clone or a race car. There is very little rust on this car. There is no int. left in car. The car was green with black int. Very little rust. AZ car. Has fender tag. $1400 obo
#4, 74 Hang 10 Dart sport 318 auto. no m/t. This is a REAL hang 10 car. all the hang ten int. is still with the car. This is a rare non air hang 10 car. has fender tag. $2100 obo

All cars are in Utah at zip 84321. I can get more pics at request. May make a package deal.
Email me at [email protected] with questions
Thanks for the ad FABO!!
For more pics of these cars. Check this link, http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2968789
100_2565.jpg

100_2721.jpg

100_2840.jpg

100_2642.jpg

Good luck with the sales. I hope someone picks up a couple of these cars.

What is the difference between a Hang 10 car and a regular car?

George

Hang ten had the fold down seat and orange shag carpet. Its just really a trim package.

Do you want to sell the back seat out of it?I really only need the top portion;if you dont want to part it out and sell it please pass it along to the buyer I am interested in the back seat if they make a race car out of it they probably won't use it anyway.Thanks for your time,Dave Gorman

I like the second green one with pimp written on the window. That's hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back