2 Rock-n-Shows

-

BigRichieO

Colorado Mopar
Reaction score
This is more of a local post than a regional post but I just wanted to let as many people know as I can my brother's band and the local shows they are having.

My brother’s band is playing at Herman’s Hideaway next Saturday Feb 27th. Herman’s address is 1578 South Broadway Denver, CO 80210 should be a good time. If you are interested in coming I have discount tickets that will get you in for a $4.00 cover charge instead of the normal $8.00. PM me and I will either send tickets or meet you before the show to get you tickets to you.

He also has a show at the Buffalo Rose in Golden on Friday March 6th. Buffalo Rose is at 1119 Washington Avenue Golden, CO 80401. As far as I know there is no cover for this show, just show up and have a good time.

They are a classic rock cover band. The artists they cover include Aerosmith, AC/DC, Cheap Trick, Eddie Money, ZZ Top, Mountain, Queen, Alice Cooper, Eagles, Stevie Ray Vaughn, The Who, The Rolling Stones, Hendrix, Whitesnake, and much, much more. Nothing better then a bit of live Rock n Roll to cap off a day!! Hope to see some of you there.

Just a quick reminder and a bump that my brother's band is playing tomorrow night (Friday the 5th) I noticed I had the date wrong on the first post. The show is at the Buffalo Rose in Golden, the address is in the above post. Come on out for a great Rock and Roll show.

-
Back