Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
2000 Harley Davidson FXD Super Glide
Great condition
11,500 Miles
Aztec Orange

This bike comes with two seats…Sundowner with sissy bar attached which is currently on the bike, or a Badlander Low Profile which is shown in picture. Included are the owner’s manual and Clymer maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair manual. I also have a very nice cover which came off my former Ultra-Classic that I will include. The bike has a Vance & Hines Pro-Pipe two into one exhaust system…95” Big bore Cylinders…SE 211 Cam Kit…SE Carb Kit and all the necessary goodies that goes with those things…passing lamp kit…all installed by Harley Davidson Dealer…well over $3,000…will be glad to provide a copy of the invoice upon request.

This bike has been well taken care of and garage kept its entire life. I am getting out of the bike riding business and looking to work a trade for a muscle type car. I am particularly looking for a 1967-1973 Dodge Dart, but would consider other types of vehicles. Not fussy about engine and transmission type but not looking for a real project or rust bucket.

Will sell out right or make reasonable trade. I am not looking to trade the bike plus cash. I don’t have to sell the bike, just looking to go down a different road. If you are interested please send email and info on what you have to offer.

I am located in northeastern North Carolina, but willing to travel a reasonable distance if we can work something out.

Attachments

• 0124001158b.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 475
  • 0124001158a.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 471
Would you be interested in a '65 Dart Charger? All original drivetrain and CA car. Good daily driver.

Attachments

• 2012-05-03_12-18-20_708-FABO.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 377
  • 2012-05-03_12-18-54_481-FABO.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 372
Thanks for gettin' back to me...just got your pm...had to wait for administrator to reset my password so i couldn't get in yesterday...let me do some thinkin' on it for a couple of days and will get back with ya...workin' on girlfriends BMW for a couple of days...what a pain...word of advice...never buy a BMW...lol

Nice......dang germans. :)

No problem, take your time. I'm heading out to CA for Christmas so we couldn't meet up until after the first of the year anyway.

Thanks. Good luck with the Bimmer.

Sorry Stumper...just realized I never put that in the original thread...I guess it would help...lol...asking $8,500...and thanks for pointing that out so to speak...

Sorry Stumper...just realized I never put that in the original thread...I guess it would help...lol...asking $8,500...and thanks for pointing that out so to speak...

No problem, that's a nice bike. How do you like that exhaust? Does it mellow the sound out alot?

Actually doesn't mellow sound at all...it's quite a bit louder than stock exhaust...not quite to the point of drag style pipes but almost...the sound is great...i'm not really a fan of the style of the 2 into 1...i'm a old fashion drag pipe kind of guy...just never change to the drag style but if I don't sell that will be a project this winter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back