225 Slant 6 Engine Bolt Torque Spec

-

ozymail01

Reaction score
Can anyone point me to a resource for engine blot torque spec's?

head

slant6_tq.jpg

Thanks. Glad I found it. There is a wealth of information here. It's great to see guys excited about their builds and willing to share.

I don't have many but there are some with my son who owns the car. He's in college right now so I'm trying to get parts and specs to get it back together. I'll post later what we ahve done to the engine. Let's jsut say it's a good Street'r.

Before001.jpg

Before014.jpg

Before017.jpg

Before025.jpg

Before028.jpg

Thats one HAPPY kid.8)
I hope he enjoys it.... BTW what year is that NOVA.... ducks and runs...have Him get used to that line as well.
He will do great.
Frank
PS his reply can always be nope these Dusters go down the road straight:happy10:

im just about finished puting my new slant together! its got the hooker super comp headers, clifford 4 barrel with 600 DP holley, and .510 Erson Cam, oversized vavles, .080 over bore on and on! ill update pics later

This was been looking for for days . Thanks .
I always take time to tell our members there welcome when they thank me for something, even if it was an old post from 2009 :lol:
Glad I could help, your very welcome.

I drove this 170 slant 6 after I did these upgrades, dual exhaust manifolds to a single 2 1/2 inch pipe, 390 Holley, fresh air threw a 4.o jeep breather, 6 years of flawless running as a daily driver.

FB_IMG_1598726812356.jpg

-
Back