-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeMopuar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I was able to purchase the oil pans that I needed for my projects. Thanks for a great ad FABO - a great way to find great parts. I'm all set now.

Looking to purchase a "294" small block mopar oil pan. Looking for a usable pan that's not all hammered. It will have "294" stamped in bottom of the pan. Please PM a photo of what you have - willing to pay going rate based on condition - range would be $20 to $150 - depends on how good it is. Ask a question here or PM with any other concerns. Thanks!!!

Last edited:

Thanks for the offer - but I'm going to hold out for a "294" pan. Thanks for the interest in my post!!!!!!!!!

I have a few let me check the condition

Awesome - I'm still looking for one - I'd even be interested in two if you had them. Photos of the 294 on both sides of the pan would be great - I'd also like to see if the rails are straight where it bolts up to the block. Thanks!!

Awesome - I'm still looking for one - I'd even be interested in two if you had them. Photos of the 294 on both sides of the pan would be great - I'd also like to see if the rails are straight where it bolts up to the block. Thanks!!
I took them down from the self tonight, I will clean them up a little bit tomorrow and take some picture for you.

Sorry I just got in, I did not get to the pans. I will get to them tomorrow.

294 oil pans I thought I had more

IMG_5815.JPG

IMG_5816.JPG

IMG_5817.JPG

IMG_5818.JPG

IMG_5820.JPG

IMG_5821.JPG

IMG_5822.JPG

IMG_5823.JPG

I'd be interested in one and two. Shipping would go to a commercial address in zip code 54615 in Black River Falls, WI. Let me know what you're thinking about cost. Thanks, Mark
I will get shipping for you. What 2 are you interested in, I will do package deal with shipping. talk to you in the am

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back