318-360 right angle oil filter adaptor

-
Yes, it will, but if its a magnum 360 that you have I'm not sure.

Just be sure to buy the 3 gaskets for it, and make sure you put them on correctly.

thanks, ill be replacing gaskets for sure. i just wanted to know before i went through the trouble of cleanin up and pullin it.

Just be sure to buy the 3 gaskets for it, and make sure you put them on correctly.

I have one of these adaptors, and cant seem to find the gasket set. Tried ALL my local auto parts stores, Even my dodge dealer says these are discontinued on their end. Was able to get 1 set from pep boyz in the hood. $1.97 good price but had to be done as a store to store transfer. I had them call the other store to verify they even had it in hand. This was the last set they had left in their inventory country wide. Its no longer a stocking item.

Anybody got a good part number for this gasket set, and a manufacturer name (fel pro, victor reins,?) I wouldent mind keeping a couple of these gasket sets as spares.

Also what would be the correct order for the gasket install on the banjo bolt? I got just the bolt, and the aluminum housing, bought used already removed from another engine. Obviously the large diameter one seals the adaptor to where the oil filter originally sat.

Thanks in advance
Matt

P5249320 s the Mopar Performance part # for the 3 gasket set. Just Google it and you will find dozens of sellers. The large gasket goes between adapter and block, the thicker (usually cork) of the 2 smaller ones goes inside the adapter on the bolt and the thin firm gasket goes under the head of the flange bolt.

I never use any sealer but the bolt needs to be real snug. After about a day or so I give it another 1/8 turn and never had a leak.

:burnout:

Thats great info, however mopar performance is no longer carrying this gasket kit, so whats left is all thats out there. Eventually this supply will dry up.

Is there another gasket company making these currently?

Thanks
Matt

Thats great info, however mopar performance is no longer carrying this gasket kit, so whats left is all thats out there. Eventually this supply will dry up.

Is there another gasket company making these currently?

Thanks
Matt

Yes..............you.
But a sheet of gasket material and a decent exacto knife set and get to whittling.
I coated the large ring with a thin film of Permatex ultra copper and let it set completely.
Snug is your friend.
Not balls tight , but be firm.
You can buy cork , paper or rubber gasket material.

The last time I needed all three oil adapter gaskets I found I needed to purchase an entire overhaul gasket kit. I think it was Felpro brand. If worse comes to worse, is this still an option? Or why don't we ask a gasket supplier(s) to provide what we need?

Yes..............you.
But a sheet of gasket material and a decent exacto knife set and get to whittling.

Wow i figured thats what i was gonna have to do eventually. I did look at mancini racing they have the gasket kits $10 for the regular kit, $12 for the reusable gasket kit.

-
Back