-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikgas01

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
It has a nova sub,crate 350 engine with block hugger headers,edelbrock carb and intake,AIR, 350 turbo trans, Geni shifter,tilt wheel,remote CD player,shaved door handles with hidden poppers,tweed interior,9 inch rear with Chevy bolt pattern,fat front fenders,rechromed bumpers,3rd brake light, frenched tail lights and rear plate.It even has a "oogah" horn. Everything works. Might need a u joint,it vibrates a little going down the road. It always wins trophys at shows. Feel free to call or email for more photos,thanks.Looking for straight trades around 20-25k. No project cars please. I am in Iowa and can`t travel,sorry.
028.jpg

030.jpg

036.jpg

023-1.jpg

024-2.jpg

033.jpg

034.jpg

035.jpg

012-1.jpg

One more time before ebay. I would like a car to drop my 440 stroker into.

That is what I did and sold it!:-D got the 500 dollar deposit and will get the rest in cash sat or sun. Now I`m on the hunt!!!!!!:cheers:

what kind of mopar are you looking for,i have a 68 dart pro street, 9 in. ford four link,14 point cage glass hood trunk lid and bumpers. r4 red straight as an arrow. and zero rust

Any more info? Could the trunk be hinged?( Its a pain in the butt to pull the lid off at a station to put gas in)8)

yes the trunk is hinged ,have a set of street tires 19.5 by 33 mickey thompsons with old school 15 by 15 ansen slot wheels,and a set of alumastars with 14.5 by 32 slicks. 11in. drums on the back and wilwoods on the front.gears are 4.71 with nodular 9in carrier and detroit locker and four link with koni coilover shocks.have fiberglass ss/hemi dart hood fiberglass bumpers 2 racing seats car has real glass metal doors and fenders and a nice set of hooker super comp headers that have bee ceramic coated. i know i'm forgeting something let me know

Price? I am interested. I would need to change the gears LOL. I am just looking for a street car to drop my stroked 440 into.

well i'll say this with the height of the tire and the 4.71s work pretty good , as far as price , send a pm to me and we will talk about the car, car has CAP tube K frame wih upper and lower tube A-arms also from CAP the billet strut rods very nice. car is r4 red 69 swinger color

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back