[FOR SALE] (4) 15x7" Rally Wheels & Center Caps, Trim Rings & Tires Police/Dodge Magnum

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightweights4me

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a set of (4) 15 x 7" Mopar Rally Wheels as used on Police Cars, Dodge Magnums, 70's Charger and many others 4 1/2" Bolt Pattern. Mopar Part # (2) 3766077 (2) 3880936 .. The Tires are all worn but not bald...would be fine for rolling around or even driving I suppose. I've had them sitting for 10 years now and they were on a 1971 GTX that I once owned... looked cool on the car and the car drove nicely on these wheels & tires. Local Pick up only in the Philly PA area... all 4 Wheels, Center Caps and Trim Rings with Tires that hold air..... $300 Please message me if your interested. The Wheels & Tires are dusty from sitting in the garage for the last 10 years but they should clean up pretty nice..I didn't even wipe the dust off of them...they'll clean up nicely for sure... Nice enough for most any driver car... I'm not 100% sure but I believe the Tires are 235/75R-15 ... they are big and will give you car an awesome stance although as I said earlier, the tires are old and worn but not bald... Thank you.... Lightweights4me Philly PA Please message me or start a conversation and we can exchange information if your interested. I would be willing to meet you someplace within reason if you are driving a distance to pick up. Philly PA area for pick up

DSCN0524.JPG

DSCN0527.JPG

DSCN0528.JPG

DSCN0526.JPG

DSCN0525.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back