4 bbl manifold alternative

-

2 Darts

A-body Addicted
Reaction score
Just thought I'd put the word out that there is an alternative to the 4 bbl manifolds from Clifford and Offy. This one is in production and comes from the land down under. Therefore an updraft 4 bbl is required to maintain the design parameters (just kidding). It's a great quality aluminum casting. You can see for yourself what they've done with the intake runners. The part number is AS0024 SL64B. If your interested check out http://www.aussiespeed.com.

They offer a water heat kit for the manifold. In corresponding with AussieSpeed, their experience is that only cold climates really need the kit. Some detractors have said that if you put a big carb on the manifold it is difficult to start and keep running until the engine warms up. Personally, I can't say. Since I sort of blew the budget on this, it will take a little while longer before I get a carb and actually install it on my '73.

IMG_5340s.JPG

Just thought I'd put the word out that there is an alternative to the 4 bbl manifolds from Clifford and Offy. This one is in production and comes from the land down under. Therefore an updraft 4 bbl is required to maintain the design parameters (just kidding).quote]

And just where do we get one of those updraft 4bbls? Can't we just turn the motor upside down instead?:toothy10:

WOW. Cool piece!

Are those injector bosses?

Yep, injectors or nitrous. Been keeping an eye on the one that is set up for the Eaton M90 supercharger. If you want to know a little bit more about these manifolds and even get prices go to www.pentastarparts.com.au just remember that all prices are in Australian dollars so it ain't as bad as it seems.

-
Back