440 source stealth heads

-

69413valiant

Reaction score
Has anyone ran 440 source stealth heads with pro parts headers? If so did anyone have spark plug problems?

I doubt they would since the PP headers were used on straight plug heads when they were designed.

Yes, that's the set up I have. 470" low deck with 2" pro parts headers.

I had to hammer the #4 pipe in right at the flange for clearance so I could get #4 plug in with a plug socket on it.
I also had to drill 1" holes with a hole saw in both fenderwells to gain access to both #5 and #6 spark plugs.
I also have to remove the master cylinder to gain access to #7 plug and wire. I built extra slack into the brake lines so I don't have to break into the hydraulics when I do it. I just unbolt the master cylinder and bungee it out of the way.
Last thing, I am only able to put the plug wire on #5 spark plug from underneath the car, can't see or reach it from above.
It sounds like a pain in the *** and it is but it's not so bad once you get used to it.
#'s 1,3,2,4 and 8 are easy as pie, #'s 5 and 6 you gotta jack up the car a little and go in through the fenderwells and #7 the master cylinder has to come off.

It may be slightly different if your'e running an RB.

-
Back