$5 & $10 garage sales

-

RAT ROD AL

MOPAR ARCHAEOLOGIST - one parts hoard at a time!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Nothing for sale here. I just want to thank everyone who bought , browsed. I'm not selling this stuff to get rich, as you can tell by the prices. Just a bunch of mopar parts left over from a couple projects . I finally got my Cuda drive-able , sold off the A100 and was time to move it out to people that could use this stuff. Trying to limit my trips to the Post Office on account of the Virus thing going on by only using priority boxes and at home pick-up. In stead of making multiple trips for a $1 or 2 savings on shipping.

I'll keep digging more stuff out ,but I'm getting to the bottom of the barrel so to speak.

Again thanks to all who bought some parts to help fund my build and to FABO for this great site for info , parts , help, and BS-ing

AL

Al, so now that you've brought out the good stuff, next up is the Really Good Stuff right!:icon_fU:

I wish I had some REALLY GOOD stuff but NO. I have some glass and some stuff to big to ship reasonable .
My wife says I need to find a parts car to keep selling stuff, keeps me out of her hair. But shipping has gotten to be a PITA.

I finally got the home pick up going yesterday. Should have done that long ago.

$30 worth of parts, $200 in shipping.
Better go into shipping. :poke:
15864380908306244356764501043481.jpg

-
Back