-
Status
Not open for further replies.

63azdartgt

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a parking shift cable for a 1963 dart with (dash) push button automatic 904 torqueflite transmission. The cable is approximately 60 inches in length. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated even information of where I may be able to purchase one.

Thank you
Joe

Attachments

• Dart shift cables.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 580
that seems long, more chrysler lenght, but I've not removed a 63 A cable. If it is really more like 55", I could help.

that seems long, more chrysler lenght, but I've not removed a 63 A cable. If it is really more like 55", I could help.
I think it is 55". I was measuring from tip to tip instaed of just the cable. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Try these guys, Imperial services. They make them to order and can do custom ones. If you need to get a hold of them, use the email that I listed below. They are not good at returning phone messages from the number on the web site, and the email on the web site is no good either.

http://www.imperialservices.net/Aparts.html

[email protected]

Get a hold of Steve at the email above and he can help you with any questions and special order information. They make the cables to order and take like 2-3 weeks for delivery. He helped me with a set of shift cables for my 65 Dodge Dart Station Wagon.

This came from my 63' 4 door slant push button. It is only 46'' though.? It looks to be the original and moves free. Not sure why the length difference?? Is this the shift cable and not the park cable? It has been a long time since it was pulled and I don't remember.:banghead: If you can use it PM me.
Larry

Attachments

• June 001.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 365
  • June 002.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 343
  • June 005.JPG
    136.1 KB · Views: 336
  • June 004.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 344
I found the other cable(housing only) and it must be the shift cable. It is only 39''. So double check and see if 46'' might reach the trans.
Larry

Attachments

• June 006.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 345
  • June 007.JPG
    126.1 KB · Views: 314
  • June 008.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 330
did you find one? I have a complete tranny & cables in my shed, Lawrence

Status
Not open for further replies.
-