Status
Not open for further replies.

Valiant63

Early A-body Valiants
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
For those of you that don't know, I am going to try to sell the 63 Wagon 2 door post conversion that I have. It is still a work in progress and I don't want to sell, but with the pending divorce, I must move and can only move so much. For those of you picture lovers who will undoubately post something like, "this post is worthless without pics" try to restrain your little minds. I cannot get pics of the car and post them on here easily. Give me time.
Car has an 1989 roller 318 engine and a999 transmission transplanted into it (firewall massaged). Driveshaft was shortened and balanced with new u-joints and original 7 1/4 rear was retianed. Torsion bars are from a 340 duster and frame connectors are installed. Brakes are upgraded to 10 inch dual master cylinder with dot 5 fluid. Floor is now solid, but rear wheelwell and lower 1/4 work is needed. I have 1/4s from a california wagon for sheetmetal repairs that go with it.
Exhaust needs to be installed and electrical wiring needs to be connected. Also, the trans shift linkage, which I now have, needs to be installed. Some smoothing out of the body needs to be done and paint will need to be applied. Currently the car is a mint green with yellow doors and 1/4s.
I am asking $2500 for it, but you can certainly make me an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back