-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sakoe

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Well, as it is really hard to find parts over here in Europe, I hope it will be a little easier here in the states!
There are several things on my wish list, overall the car is quite complete. If you got something just let me know!

Parts i`m looking for:
- Both kickpanels
- Doorlocks with key (off course :) )
- Still need all convertible weatherstripping.. (know some sites where it is for sale, like laysons and old moparts) Where do ya`ll get these?
- Also looking for this strip on top af covertible top, that goes to the window, see link, picture here.
- baby moons that will fit on 13' inch wheels
- left armrest (?) in black..
- both original signal tunring lights
- lenses for the rear lights, and even the part where it is in, how do you call that?..

Sjaak

I got all of my weatherstrip from www.restorationspecialties.com They have a kit that includes the side and header weatherstrip which you have shown in your photo. They have every weatherstrip for the 64 Valiant convertible and if you call them they even know all about 64 Valiants! Recommended supplier for the early A body stuff.

Tnx all for helping me out so far.
A little explanation needed for this one:
DSC_0765kopie.jpg

I do need the weatherstripping for this part, but also the metal strip under it, mine is all rusty!
11022008384.jpg

Actually, i putted my search on a rest for a while but i`m still looking for some parts. Relist it below here, tnx for any offers!

- Both kickpanels
- Still need all convertible weatherstripping..
- Still looking for this strip on top af convertible top, that goes to the window, see link, but think i`m gonna fix something myself
- lboth arm rest used to be chrome, but any colour is fine, just borke both my both armrests
- lowwer front bumper

Still in search of both armrest with pads!! Used too be chrome armrests but all colour is fine!!
Lower front bumper
Lighting for in lower front bumper!!

tnx..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back