-
Status
Not open for further replies.

vettemad

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Alright I give up after getting scammed twice with this one on ebay I'm gonna try here..64 valiant signet 200 covertible...fix it or part it..6cyl. missing parts, auto, buckets...front end damage from missing fenders,hood bumper, I have good grille, headlite doors, v8 fender emblems and good core support...rust in floors and trunk quarters have been bondoed, doors and rocker look good, car and trim from the cowl back is good and all there, missing lower back seat...Asking $1200.00...I have a couple of leads for resonably priced parts i'll share with buyer...I have texas title...and pics on request...thanks for [email protected] can pay with paypal...

ae7c_12.jpg

9a6d_3.jpg

8c17_12.jpg

95a2_0.jpg

9101_12.jpg

a41d_3.jpg

a87e_12.jpg

b136_0.jpg

2118712250030336586YpbOSk_fs.jpg

How did you get scammed twice on ebay?

BTW: You posted this here on 2/2/08 for $1000. Did you acquire any additional parts or do any additional work to it now that you are asking $1200 for it now?

yeah, now have grille lite doors ect. a lot more than $200 worth of parts, the scammers probably from europe keep pushing buy it now button and then ask you to accept fake cashiers check and pay their shipping co.... I did'nt get that far with them but other members decbribed it in bad feed back left before ebay threw them off of ebay... the last a-holes did it to at least 4 guys overnite that nite... then you have to start all over....

That looks like some work, where is the car located at? Is the interior(door panels,visors, kick panels) in real bad shape from being in the weather? A shot of inside the trunk would be cool too, thanks.

I am interested, we have a delivery up around there as soon as the weather breaks. I will be E-Mailing you tonight, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back