-
Status
Not open for further replies.

'64 Cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I found this car for sale in Norfolk Nebraska. It has been sitting there for a while & I finally remembered my camera & took some pics. I talked to the owner & he said it used to be a race car & had a 440 in it. When he got it the engine was gone but he still has the mounts for the big block. The car has no engine or trans, it has a roll bar, has been cut for fenderwell headers, has drum brakes & has had a different rear axle with large bolt pattern put in it. I couldn't be sure, but it might be an 8 1/4. The guy also has a bunch of extra parts that he showed me that I have also taken pics of. There is an extra set of doors, taillights, left & right grille sections, trunk lid, a set of slicks on slotted aluminum rims, an extra rear bumper, plus other miscellaneous stuff. The car originally came with an automatic & he still has the console, as well as the original tourquoise carpeting. The floorpan on the drivers' side had some rust holes. I'm putting this here in case anybody is interested. He said he is asking $1200 & people have told him that he is screwing himself if he sells it for that price, but I think it's a bit much. I'm posting pics below. His area code is 402.

Cuda Pic 1.jpg

Cuda Pic 2.jpg

Cuda Pic 3.jpg

Cuda Pic 4.jpg

Cuda Pic 5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back