65 cuda

-

Carpe Diem

Reaction score
My name is Jerry, Im from Phoenix AZ and have 1965 273 barracuda. I am hoping to get her on the road as a daily driver this summer. I am looking for parts to complete my first car/love

Welcome to the site from the East Coast , Jerry. You'll find lots of good info here!!

Welcome to FABO Jerry!! I'm sure you can find what you're lookin for right here on our little site!! Glad to have you with us!! Geof

Welcome to FABO Jerry, you're in the right place for A body Mopar info. Gotta love the early A's.

Welcome from NW PA! Like already said, lots of info in all kinds of places here and good people to steer you in the right direction, good luck on the resto and cant wait to see the results.

Thank you guys, I am looking forward to getting this bad girl on the road as a daily driver. I have had my 65 for over 20 years now my dad and I were working on her off and on for the last 7 years but could never find parts. Well dad passed away this last September and I want to show her as a daily driver. He was a total gear head he had a '34 ford 3 window coupe all steel, 57 chevy big window and 4 door bel air, 55 Hillman husky and a 40 Packard sedan. Once I figure out how to post more pics I will show her progress up to the minute I get her on the road...since there's always something to improve.

-
Back