-
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTGrinly

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Time for the 66 to find a new home.../6, auto...does run and drive but needs master cylinder put on. I've run the car on a gas can, cause I've never taken the time to check the gas tank for condition and hotwired cause I didn't have an ignition key. I have an ignition switch with a key that will go with the car. The top is no longer on the car, it has most of the top frame but the front is gone and one arm is broken. Buckets seats with decent white covers, rear seat also with decent covers but the bottom of the seat is rusty, no console, most of the trim is included, including three wheel well mouldings, rocker mouldings, trunk trim panel, dash is complete and uncut, needs floors. I am including 4 floor patch panels along with some pieces from a donor car. I have extra doors for it also. Also has rust in the cowl where the cool air boxes attach under the dash. I do not have a hood for it. The hood on it is off my 65. Car has VIN tag, fender tag, and certi card but does not have a title. I bought it from an estate sale on a bill of sale. The car is not completely apart but not completely together. Asking $ 1500.00 Too many projects and not enough room, this is definately a restorable car.
It is located in central Pennsylvania.

kickpanels 019.jpg

kickpanels 020.jpg

kickpanels 021.jpg

kickpanels 022.jpg

kickpanels 023.jpg

kickpanels 024.jpg

kickpanels 026.jpg

kickpanels 027.jpg

kickpanels 032.jpg

kickpanels 031.jpg

Status