66 Dart hood needed!!

-

T-REX

Reaction score
OK, still look'in......Got no feedback from earlier post, so I'll give it anudder shot....

I'm in Southern La. so tha closer tha betta, but rite now, anythang iz betta than what I have....

Fiberglass wuzn't an option, but iz look'in like tha only way!!!...HELP...

This winter project haz lasted TOOOOOOOOOOO long...too close to stop now

www.vfnfiberglass.com has a listing for a stock 66 Dart pin on hood. Ya have to call them for pricing and shipping info. They ship truck freight so ya can save a bit if a terminal is in your area. VFN is located near Chicago. Hopes this helps. ;)

Talk to me ther Mr Grinly.....$$????

Thankz fer leed on tha glass one...I been eye'in them, but juss would ruther have a stockie steel...Thankz to both U guyz...REX

I think $ 150. would be a fair price for both of us...but it'll probably cost you another $300 or so to get it shipped to LA.....if my Dart was ready I'd be headin for Cruisin the Coast in Biloxi, but that has to wait til next year.

Sho soundz good to me....

Let me see what I kan do...I will be in northern kentucky at a boat gather'in nex weekend...Give me your town, and let me see if sumone iz kumm'in fron dat way, I may kan have it picked up!!...Thankz a million...REX

Thankz Dave, got tha hood, and it wuz even better than I exspected...I appreciate your cooperation in tha aggervation ov deel'in wit so many people...I know what it would have looked like if it woulda been shipped by a truckline...Scott and hiz Dad were troopers to take the time to stop by your place and pick it up for me...Tha world needs more people like U guyz...Thankz a bunch...REX

Glad it made it to you in good shape and glad your happy with the condition...hope to meet up withyou some time I hear your a real caractor...bet you can't guess who said that...

Dave

-
Back