-
Status
Not open for further replies.

66samsmith

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
New dart interior $995.00 plus shipping.

1966 dart interior red. Was in the car for a few weeks when someone smashed into the rear at a stoplight and totaled the car.

Everything is there except the rear right side panel around the door handle.If you look you can see only the left side on top of the front door panels. Also there is a small tear about the size of a quarter on the side of top back seat . Happened when the quarter was caved in. Probably doesn't show but can be easily fixed.

This interior was restored as well as any could be. The seat frames were cleaned of rust, por 15 covered and repainted. springs were checked and replaced as necessary. New pading and new covers.

The carpet is excellent and the pad is the best quality.

If you paid someone to do an interior like this it would probably cost over
$3,00.00 or more

I can bring this to Carlise next week if someone is interested. We'll be at spots P138 and P139.

Also I am parting out a 66 dart so if you are interested in any thing I can bring to Carlise let me know. Another set of seats etc.

I have the top that came off the crashed Dart. Also in excellent shape but removed from the frame because the frame was ruined. I sold the top cyclinders and pump already. Take $75.00 for the top + shipping.

If you want this shipped I will be happy to package it and take it to Bus depot and charge you what it costs. Also drop off along the route is possible, We'll take I-77 from Charlotte and pick-up I-81 in Virginia going to Carlise.

This price is pre Carlise only. I will take the best offer I can get when we get there. So this means an $150.00 deposit if you want me to hold it for you.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 570
  • 003.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 548
  • 006.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 546
  • 010.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 564
  • 004.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 557
  • 005.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 572
  • 013.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 533
  • 001.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 550
  • 012.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 520
  • 009.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 543
Wow...Makes me want to go out and get a 66 Dart.
Free bump for you.

Buckets wor for 67 CARS too! Just different covers...Barracuda and Dart

do you have thew top bows and header left?

I do but probably not in good shape. I used the best parts for my 66 Signet convertible. I have a complete top on the other dart (top material very poor). I will probably be selling the frame with the pump and cyclinders. Will have to wait till after Carlise for me to check the conditions of either frame.

Convertible sun visors available ?
Don't need the brackets,just visors.

Also looking for a nice early A steering wheel.

I do but probably not in good shape. I used the best parts for my 66 Signet convertible. I have a complete top on the other dart (top material very poor). I will probably be selling the frame with the pump and cyclinders. Will have to wait till after Carlise for me to check the conditions of either frame.

ok just pm me when you get back from the show with some pic's and a price. I've got a friend that goes up to visit her daughter in SC that might do a pickup for me if the price is right.
thanks

Convertible sun visors available ?
Don't need the brackets,just visors.

Also looking for a nice early A steering wheel.

Both are probably good on the dart that I am parting out. The wheel wil be cracked I'm sure but I think it might be minor. Will look when I get back from Carlise.

I have several wood grain wheels as well.

Both are probably good on the dart that I am parting out. The wheel wil be cracked I'm sure but I think it might be minor. Will look when I get back from Carlise.

I have several wood grain wheels as well.

Actually looking for the stock two spoke plastic wheel.

any idea if the panels would fit a 64 dart I assume you still have the interior since the add is up!!

Since Ma Mopar used the same doors from 63-66 I would think they would fit. Maybe some members would know for sure.

Price is pretty firm and I won't seperate the interior.

Hi please send me a pm to discuss the complete interior. I need to check a map and see if i could make this work. Thanks Jason

Sorry, Your to far away to make this happen. I plan on travelling to Murdo SD in October by car but that still miles away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back