-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tribute SS/A 68

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Have to decided to sell my 66, not sure what it is worth, $13,500 ? 14...
Mostly restored, It is all original, one repaint, no rust, very little body work, white stripes, very nice, engine rebuilt, stock, a few thousand miles ago, has edelbrock carb, I have the original one, been rebuilt, but needs choke pull off. Needs interior to be very nice, good driver still. newer tires, Options: disks, seats belts F & R, rear window defrost, Formula S, correct exhaust, & tip. Bronze metallic w/white interior. will get pics to interested party. aftermarket am/fm, cd, radio. Recent complete brake restoration. Electronic dist, & ignition orange box, (have original dist) Everything works. what is it worth ?
Little Rock, AR.
Selling because I have found a 68 and will be building my dream car.
:burnout:

How about 13500.00, ???

Attachments

• 66drseat.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 1,116
  • 66dash.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 1,096
  • 66back.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 1,100
see attachments ?

Attachments

• 66.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 1,096
  • 66leftside.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 1,121
  • 66rearbump.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 1,103
a few pictures if you need more send your e-mail address

Attachments

• 66ltft.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 1,139
  • 66ltcor.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 1,125
  • 66eng.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 1,141
Nice ride but honestly in today's market if you need to move it 11,500 would be a good buy. If you don't need to sell it I think you could get 13-14 but chances are its going to sit a good while. Good luck man.

did you put it on ebay? I would expect you would get a better target audience there, and a good gauge for current value. Its a clean car, but it still needs some things, so the price may be still a touch high, it today's market. But that's why I say put it on ebay, with some good quality pictures, to get a serious gauge, if you are that serious to sell it.

I haven't seen anything less than an almost perfect example of a 66 sell for anywhere near that amount. I'm sorry to say that the early A's just don't sell for much over $8500 for the best examples. Now,'there was a near perfect original condition 66 that sold about a year ago for $13,500, but it was museum condition!!

Wish they were worth as much as I probably have into mine, but alas, it'll never be!! Glws, Geof

If someone wants one bad enough they will be willing to pay that. I'd also give eBay a try to maximize your exposure.

A Formula S for 8500, doubt it. Heck, if someone had givien the car to me, it would take over 8500 to get it to the point where it is now, the "book" says the "S" totally restored is 20. The seats do need recovered, and the carpet could be replaced, as well as headliner. then you got a 18 to 20 car.
I'll take 11 for it.
thanks for all the comments

:burnout:

A formula S ?

I haven't seen anything less than an almost perfect example of a 66 sell for anywhere near that amount. I'm sorry to say that the early A's just don't sell for much over $8500 for the best examples. Now,'there was a near perfect original condition 66 that sold about a year ago for $13,500, but it was museum condition!!

Wish they were worth as much as I probably have into mine, but alas, it'll never be!! Glws, Geof

I have to appologize for spouting off in your for sale thread, I'm an idiot and was out of line!! I should, and will keep my mouth shut as the rules state!! Sorry Tribute, my bad manners and my comment didnt help your sale one bit!!:wack:

I have to appologize for spouting off in your for sale thread, I'm an idiot and was out of line!! I should, and will keep my mouth shut as the rules state!! Sorry Tribute, my bad manners and my comment didnt help your sale one bit!!:wack:
yea, no kidding, what were YOU thinking.....:violent1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back