-
Status
Not open for further replies.

magicinkc

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a pair of bucket seats and a rear folding seat. The fronts I think are out of a 69, the rear I believe is from a 68. These were in my dad's attic, he died early this year and didn't have insurance, I need to sell these so I can fix my step mom's kitchen floor. There is a lot of other repairs I need to do over there. Anyway I would like to get $300 + shipping for the front seats, and at least $100 + shipping for the rear. here is a link to a bunch of pics

http://s699.photobucket.com/albums/vv351/magicinkc/Parts for sale/

I will post more stuff when I get parts and pics. I know there is 2 auto consoles, 2 complete 67 taillights 1 with a broken lens, 2 NOS hood hinges, 2 NOS wheel opening moldings, and several more parts.

Thanks

I have a pair of bucket seats and a rear folding seat. The fronts I think are out of a 69, the rear I believe is from a 68. These were in my dad's attic, he died early this year and didn't have insurance, I need to sell these so I can fix my step mom's kitchen floor. There is a lot of other repairs I need to do over there. Anyway I would like to get $300 + shipping for the front seats, and at least $100 + shipping for the rear. here is a link to a bunch of pics

http://s699.photobucket.com/albums/vv351/magicinkc/Parts for sale/

I will post more stuff when I get parts and pics. I know there is 2 auto consoles, 2 complete 67 taillights 1 with a broken lens, 2 NOS hood hinges, 2 NOS wheel opening moldings, and several more parts.

Thanks
need the plastic trim that goes next to the rear seat on both sides

Just thought I'd give you a heads up.
You got the years reversed.

Front are 68 deluxe buckets the rear is a 69 standard. The 68 design is vertical and wider strips.

Hope this helps.

Good luck on your sale.
Looking forward to see what else you have.

norshor

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back