[FOR SALE] 67-69 Fiberglass Fenders and Rear Bumper

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I am understanding you, these fenders will fit a 69 Dart without issue? I am looking to lighten up my all steel perfect shape 69 Dart GT. I would like to store my steel front end essentially for glass fenders, hood and front and rear bumpers.

If these will absolutely fit, I will pull the trigger
As stated prev they fit 67-69 and 73-76

If I am understanding you, these fenders will fit a 69 Dart without issue? I am looking to lighten up my all steel perfect shape 69 Dart GT. I would like to store my steel front end essentially for glass fenders, hood and front and rear bumpers.

If these will absolutely fit, I will pull the trigger
Hello,
These fenders were part of the deal when I purchased my 69 Dart. Visually they look like my steel fenders other than the marker lights. I have not installed these on my car, therefore I cannot confirm how they fit, as I don't want to use the fiberglass parts. The fiberglass rear bumper is mounted on the car and fits well. This was already installed when I purchased the car. It is being sold also and replaced with steel. The guy I purchased my car from was very knowledgeable, I don't think he would have provided parts that didn't fit the car I purchased. Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back