67-72 A body FRONT VENT WINDOW FRAME Post/non post/4 door??

-

gregpurcell

Greg Purcell
Reaction score
I had a question from another member and decided to put it out for general discussion: He needs a front door vent window frame for a 2 door POST car.

I know that they are different from 2 dr non post to 2 door post. I have both doors here and a one-eyed BLIND MAN could see that!

I was wondering if a FOUR DOOR vent window would fit the 2 door post cars? I do know that the windshield and rear glass from a four door also fit the 2 door post.

Thanks in advance for your expertise!

I personally think that if the windshield is the same for a 2 door and 4 door, then that means the "A" pillar should be the same, thus indicating the vent window should be the same. I have 2 Dart 4 door cars (a 68 and a 69), so if a vent is needed, then I have them.

Blessings,
Shakota

I personally think that if the windshield is the same for a 2 door and 4 door, then that means the "A" pillar should be the same, thus indicating the vent window should be the same. I have 2 Dart 4 door cars (a 68 and a 69), so if a vent is needed, then I have them.

Blessings,
Shakota

It seems logical, but one never knows until you talk to someone who has done it. I have two four door parts cars here also. I also have a 2 door post door that is too nice to take the vent frame out of. I guess I could go out in the 100 degree heat and pull one and compare it, but this seemed like an easier approach!
:-D

How close to Savannah are you? My cars are near Thomasville GA.

Blessings,
Shakota

-
Back