Status
Not open for further replies.

mocuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
F/S
1967 Dodge Dart 270 4 dr. It's a very solid car with a straight body except for lower rear 1/4 panel dings on both sides. Excellent frontcap,solid fenders,hood,grill and bezels are very nice. 6cyl auto on the column,ps,factory air. Air compressor is missing. Motor is the Charger 225,at least thats what the air cleaner says. Theres no blow by. Could use a tuneup. I've only yard drove the car needs brake work. Transmission holds in all gears and seems to be fine. The dash is complete and in very good condition no cracks and has the original radio. Headliner is good except for a small tear about an inch or so long. Seats have tears but aren't completely ragged out.
This car would make a good grocery getter with a little Tlc. The car has alot of possibilities. Great parts car. Has a Arkansas title.
Only rust I've found is in the trunk and around the rear window corners. Both are what I consider minor.
Anyone interested can send me an email message if theres specific areas you would like to see, I can send pictures.
There are no keys,it starts with the switch and screw driver. Couple of tires are flat but will hold air so that it can be loaded.
$1200 obo.
[email protected]
501-362-5903
Arkansas

possible to get pics of the engine bay and inside of the car? are the breaks disc/disc or disc/drum?

Sure I can send you some pic's. I'll take them tomorrow. The brakes are all drum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back