Not open for further replies.

woody30

woody30
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Contact seller
This is a complete 68 Cuda convertible 4 speed dash. Everything is here. Black in color. Top and bottom pads in nice shape, thumbwheel radio, speedo and gauges with bezel, ash tray, glove box and door, convertible top switch, reverse light, defroster vents, wiring harness, h l switch, heater controls. Did I leave anything out?? It's all there. $650 plus shipping from Walton NY 13856. I'll get some pics up in the next couple of days. I also picked up a 67 complete dash same thing, all there just not convertible or 4 speed., everything else. That one will be $550 plus ship.Also picked up another complete 68 dash except the ash tray, $550 plus ship. Same thing, I will get pics in the next couple of days.

This is a complete 68 Cuda convertible 4 speed dash. Everything is here. Black in color. Top and bottom pads in nice shape, thumbwheel radio, speedo and gauges with bezel, ash tray, glove box and door, convertible top switch, reverse light, defroster vents, wiring harness, h l switch, heater controls. Did I leave anything out?? It's all there. $650 plus shipping from Walton NY 13856. I'll get some pics up in the next couple of days. I also picked up a 67 complete dash same thing, all there just not convertible or 4 speed., everything else. That one will be $550 plus ship.Also picked up another complete 68 dash except the ash tray, $550 plus ship. Same thing, I will get pics in the next couple of days.

Last chance to buy as a whole unit. Will start splitting it up after this weekend.

I took dash apart tonight (keeping reverse light and maybe wiring harness). All other parts are available individually now. If you want pics of individual pieces let me know. All parts will ship from Walton NY 13856 and shipping will be figured to your zip code and added to price unless noted otherwise. Thumbwheel radio is sale pending. Here goes: Upper and lower dash pads (no tears or rips) $200, Convertible power top switch $150, uncut, unbroken dash bezel and gauge cluster $200, metal dash frame $100, nice glove box door with bezel $30, ash tray with frame $20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back