[SOLD] 68 Dart GT For Sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The car is still for sale. $4000 takes it. Car is stored in a dry garage. Fires up quick and runs super strong.
Frank

I'm losing my storage on this car in less than 2 weeks. The house was sold where the garage is. I hate to see this car sit outside. It really is worth saving and it screams. Very fast car. Asking $3200 for it now.
Thanks,
Frank

Anyone? Today is the last day of storage. Gona sit in my driveway . Hate to see it sit. It's a great running car.

I wish I had a way to get that car to Florida. It's a great deal, but the cost to ship it would be a grand that I don't have. Hope you sell it,it's a good deal.............

Everything I've seen on ebay that is in California is a grand to ship here to me. Here to Florida has to be about half that. Check the ebay shipping companies for a quote.

Took the car out for a drive yesterday. Man is the engine is this car an animal. My need for speed has been temporarily satisfied. LOL!! Did a great burnout in front of my buddy's house. Didn't even mash the pedal all the way down. I love this car. It kills me to not be able to finish it and keep it. Hopefully someone will want it soon.

Its a nice car for the price. Just a tough time to sell. Guys will be getting tax returns back soon so that should help, if not spring is rght around the corner and work should be picking up for a lot of guys

I'm hoping on that. I know times are tough right now. I think I have close to 6 grand in the car and paid more for it than I'm asking now. Gotta take the hits sometimes. The car is too good to seee it waste away in my driveway. I'd try to find new storage, but have 2 other projects I'm working on. Need to do a /6 to 360 swap in my 72 Dart and need a new engine in my 87 Shelby CSX.

Someone should buy it and do it ups like a GTS

Attachments

• 68dodge50979-2.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 145
  • gts.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 133
Bottom pic looks like my old GTS except mine had a black top. I miss that car. Was a 340 - 4 speed - with a 391 suregrip. Had a lot of fun with it back in the day. Bought it when it was a little over a year old.

I'd be willing to sell my GT as a roller if someone was looking to make a more streetable car. This GT was originally a 318 car. You could go that route. I wouldn't mind putting that 360/904 in my 72 Dart. Make some offers if you'd like.
Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back