-
Status
Not open for further replies.

2doorswinger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Ive got a gts automatic center console in good shape. Both of the compartment doors work perfectly and smoothly. Console is in great shape could us touch up paint in 1 or 2 spots but still in great shape. Plastic around shifter is in perfect shape. Comes with an automatic chrome shift knob. Asking price is $300. Located in Milton, Ont, Canada

Attachments

• 20141201_151752.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 264
I've never seen black on top of the console before....Has that been painted or :scratch:

Also, the 68 consoles don't usually have a button for the lid. What is that chrome opening hole in the storage area?

Im not too familiar with the center consoles, only had a 4 speed! Id assume the previous owner painted it. The chrome opening is actually a shift knob for an auto shifter! Just put it on top so i could get it in the picture! And what do you mean by a button for the lid? Not too familiar with these.

He means the round hole on the door. I don't remember the consoles with a line down the center having locking doors. It looks like someone spray bombed it

Theres no round hole on the door, its a shift knob haha. Didnt know it wouldve been spray bombed. Price drop to $250 then

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back