-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pgkeating

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm not a "Cuda guy", but this seemed like something a Cuda guy would "entertain"....no?

http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/cto/1637906089.html

This is a 1-owner 1969 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback with the Cuda 340 package. The car has been sitting in a garage since 1979 and is completly original. This car was owned by a friend's father and I have known of the car since the early 1980's. The motor was rebuilt in the late 1970's and has very low miles. During the rebuild a shelby cam was installed with TRW .030 forged pistons, TRW moly rings, TRW bearings and a TRW hi-volume oil pump. The motor still retains the factory air cleaner, heads, exhaust monifolds, carb, etc. The car has the following options: blue on blue, 340 4bbl, 4-spd, 3.23 posi, power disc brakes. A rear sway bay has also been installed.

The car has never been wrecked and still has the original paint. Because the car was kept in a small garage with little kids around, the car does have some dimples in the body panels. The underneath of the car is rust free....yes, rust free!! The rust that I have found on the car: rear lower fenders, rear quarters, top of PS fender and apron, rear lower inner corner of the DS door. Car contains all the original chrome and moldings. Most of it is in great condition, others have some dings.

The interior is entirely intact. DS seat needs total recover, PS seat bottom need recover, rear seat is mint. Door panels are in good shape, need a good cleaning. Headliner is excellent. All the gages appear to work.

The car does run, but I have not driven it

Refer to the following link for pics

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3840271

Asking $7,000 or b/o

Good solid foundation for an easy project in a desirable color combo.Someone could have had a real good buy at 7k or best offer.I would have been all over that one if it was on the left coast.That ones not some clapped out piece a junk in an ugly color.

Its almost just like my A56 car, same color combo. I paid 10k for mine, but it has no rust issues. That cars a 4 speed though, mines an auto. If I didnt have so many cars id consider it, id love to have it, but with all my projects it would be a bad idea to buy at this time. I personally think its worth up in the 10k area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back