69 Dart sail panel trim picture needed

-

nothingbutdarts

Reaction score
Trying to put the vinyl top sail panel trim back on my Dart that has been apart for a while. I am hoping someone can post a good picture of their Dart sail panel where the screw would be located & how the trim piece matches up with the roof drip rail. I tried poking around a bit with the trim piece as a guide to hopefully find the hole for the screw, but I had no luck and no accessible place to look from inside the car.
I have had a few issues trying to get it back together, for instance the pictured a-pillar trim piece, here on the drivers side, the holes were there to mount the trim piece, on the passengers side, I have the vinyl top lifted up way higher than where the holes are on the drivers side and can find no holes, so I guess I will make a template & drill new holes.
I also can not find holes where a fratzog emblem should have been and there is access to be able to see where the holes should have been located.

Also, might someone have a layout/dimensions or pictures of where the rear window trim clips screw holes are located? I found them on the bottom of the rear window going thru the trunk & finding the holes. I hate to put a zillion holes in the new vinyl top trying to poke around to find the screw holes.

Thank you!

image000000 - 2022-02-27T153406.325.jpg

image000000 - 2022-02-27T153432.416.jpg

Both taken on the P/S of my 69. If you need some measurements let me know. Vinly won't be back on this one for awhile.

20220307_201235.jpg

20220307_201156.jpg

I don’t have a photo but the trim doesn’t go above the drip rail like in the first photo. It is even with it. So when the chrome is on the drip rail it looks like one continuous piece.

-
Back